July 2016 Favourites



Beauty and Health

1.Body

a) The Body Shop's Early Harvest Raspberry Body Wash
 







Whenever I bathe with this, I feel like I'm smothering myself with Raspberry Jam. Also, it is not soapy and super delicate to the skin. AND AMAZING SMELL.


  b) Guardian's Rejuvenation Body Scrub












This has Sea salt in it and feels amazing to the skin. Love the smell, kinda smells like the sea and looks like one also. The only thing negative about this is its method of dispense because its like this:
This makes it difficult for the product to come out and the bottle itself is really hard which makes it difficult to squeeze the scrub out. But once you get it out, it's amazing. Suitable for everyday use because it has mild scrub properties and will not agitate the skin too much. Plus its really pretty, LOOKIT THIS BEAUTY



c) Botaneco Garden Hand Cream





It doesn't feel sticky and it is very moisturizing. Plus, it smells nice. It has an amazing formulation which mostly uses organic ingredients.

d) Golden Cocoon Face Mask
  


This mask had a lot of product in it and it was super moist. I have tried other masks before but this is by far the most moist one. It sits well on the face and made my face feel nice and fresh after using it. 

e) Freeman's pomegranate peel-off mask





I love peel-off masks and this one is a great value for money. It doesn't hurt when you peel it off and yet gives a satisfying peel( if you know what I mean). It goes on wet and then dries, obviously. I'll put in the picture below.





You can't see it but my skin felt amazing after peeling it off. It has a nice soothing smell too.
 

f) NYX Tinted Moisturizer



This is a great alternative to those who hate wearing foundation. This moisturizer gives a slight but enough coverage and at the same time moisturizers your skin too. I am using the shade natural beige and it suits my dark skin tone very well. 



 This is the mouth of the tube. Lol it looks nasty forgive me.


 The colour look like it wouldn't suit my skin tone but because it is a tinted moisturizer, it blends well and makes the skin look flawless. 




FLAWLESS!
 2. Lips




a) Silky Girl Matte Fever






This is super pigmented and has a sharp red colour to it. It also doubles as a eyeliner because it is super creamy and easy to apply. 

b) NYX Soft Cream Matte in the shade Berlin











This colour suits every skin tone and gives  natural look. It's very suitable for everyday use and makes you look nice with minimal effort. Also, it is very friendly on the lips as it is not drying.  Trust me when I say it will look amazing on ANYONE. I've made a bunch of people try this out and 100% of them loved it and have asked me to get one for them. Also, this is my squad(almost),  wearing this shade and we look hella fine.




c) Wet n Wild matte lipstick








This shade is super matte and stays through armageddon. Lasts long and doesn't dry the lips. It gives a beautiful purple plum-ish shade. Very affordable and one tube has so much product.


d) LA girl matte lipstick in the shade Relentless








This has the best consistency ever compared to other matte lipsticks. When you start applying it, it will so good on your lips that you will want to apply it again and again. The colour is a deep maroon which a darker undertone. Plus, it smells like chocolates.

Actually, all the lip products I listed above has a very nice smell excluding the Wet n Wild one because that is odourless. Anyhow, this is how much product each lipstick has and all the swatches together.




Wet n Wild, Silky Girl, LA girl, NYX



3) Eyes


a) Catrice Eyebrow Pencil










This pencil has a subtle colour and not too pigmented so that your eyebrows doesn't look like a 3 year old drew on it with a crayon. The brush at the end is a big plus point. I love it. Also, sorry for the ugly pencil picture. I had no sharpener so I had to use a knife and hence, it is now like that. In the swatch picture, the top line is one application whereas the second line has multiple applications. 

b) Beauty Treats eyeshadow palette










This is a LA based brand. I got it from mysale.com. The thing I love about this palette is the variety of colours in it. Not only does it have an awesome range of colours but it varies from matte to shimmery shades too. Also, it is super super superrr pigmented. I have attached the swatches below moving from left to right. Each of these swatches were only ONE APPLICATION so that you can see how pigmented this is. 





















Hair

a) Tracia Hair Shampoo




This shampoo is life changing. Before this, I used Sunsilk with its conditioner. But this shampoo works better than Sunsilk and I use it without a conditioner. My hair smells amazing and it makes my hair feel so soft. I can feel a drastic difference in my hair and it's amazing! 

b) Schwarzkopf Crystal Hair oil




This oil doesn't feel sticky at all. Suitable for people who don't like oily consistencies. It feels more like a serum. However, I am not a big fan of the smell but its not horrible. Makes the hair feel nice and healthy.

d) Herbal Essences Hairspray





 The thing I love about this hairspray is that it doesn't make your hair look fake and yet has a strong hold. Works easily and helpful in hair styling. Plus, it smells nice.


Books

1. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

 Check out my review "here"

2.Between by Jessica Warman



Movies

1. Kabali


Check out my article on it "here"

2. Life as we know it.


This is an old movie but I just watched it and I loved it! Go check it out if you haven't watch it yet.


Apps

1. Snapchat


 Who doesn't love crazy filters? I have recently made snapchat and I've been loving it so far but I'm glad Instagram Stories happened. LOL

So those were my July Favourites. If you want to know anything about any of these products, do comment below. I'll be more than happy to reply. Okay then, thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow my socials. Instagram (@fairlyodd_dpka) Twitter(@dpkaOfficial) Snapchat(dheephikha) Facebook(facebook.com/fairlyodddpka). GO FOLLOW AND LIKE KAY.

Okay bye.

With little bit of love,
Dheephikha 

Share:

0 comments